At Stanley J. Morin, CPA, P.C. we offer individuals and families a full menu of tax and accounting services to provide you with peace of mind and allow you to focus on those parts of your life that matter most. We become your partner, learning about you and your family, your needs for today and hopes for the future. We create proactive strategies to allow you to achieve your goals and provide a guiding hand should challenges arise.
Our services for individuals and families include:
- Individual and joint tax return preparation and filing
- Local, state and multi-state filings
- Complex filings, such as those entailing stock options and deferred compensation
- Foreign income reporting
- Capital gains and losses
- K-1 reporting
- IRAs, SIMPLE and other
- Tax planning and budgeting, including:
- Computing annual and quarterly budgeting
- Investment and rental income
We also work with family-owned businesses and sole proprietorships that may be intertwined with family finances, separating emotional issues to preserve wealth and family security.
In addition, we collaborate with other trusted professionals, including investment advisors, attorneys, insurance professionals and other consultants to ensure a holistic approach to managing and protecting your interests.
Finally, should you require representation with the IRS or state agencies at any time, we have a long history of successful negotiations.